Saturday, June 27, 2009

The importance of a good education

I have told you all about my little sister dog Olive...She is a baby and must learn how to behave. She has no clue. All she wants to do is play, play, play. Even when we take grandma Rosario or mommy Patsy for a walk, Olive does not pull them smoothly and evenly to give them a good walk. All Olive wants to do is play, play, play.

So, the other day grandpa Daddy came to visit. He met my little sister olive for the first time and I was worried that he may not like her because she did not behave properly (like I do). Luckily, daddy Devin was also visiting and he showed grandpa Daddy that Olive could learn! Olive actually was 'fetching' a tennis ball!

But, my little sister Olive has so much more to learn. Like when to mark the light posts and fire-hydrants when we walk. Like how to use the 'diapers' that grandma Rosario puts out on the tile floor for us to use when we have-to-go-peeeeeee. And so much more...

If my little sister Olive wants to grow up to be a decent dog (like I am), then she should follow the example that mommy Patsy, brother Christy and sister Alyssa have set for us. I heard grandpa Daddy telling grandma Rosario that the girls have all done so well in school. They have been going for many years! All of them, he said, have made it through 'kindee-garden', 'lementary school', junior 'hi' school, 'hi' school and the universe-i-tee... That is a lot of school.

No wonder they are all so smart!. Sister Alyssa always walking around typing on her little baby computer. She loves it! She calls it Rumplestilskin or something like it. It is a little white box that she can talk into. Sister Alyssa is going to be very smart. She has gone to school for over 14 years!

Mommy Patsy knows everything about food! She's always telling everybody how to eat healthy. She says it's duck and potatoes for Olive and me. She even works in a hospital where she tells sick people what to eat so they can get better and stronger - quick! Can you believe how smart mommy Patsy is? She went to school for 18 years! This is a picture I drew of mommy Patsy. She is wearing her new glasses she just got...cool...Notice her nice scientist coat - - - and name badge!
So that leaves brother Christy. She must also be very very very smart. Not only is she in the universe-i-tee, but she also studied art and is almost as good an artist as I am...She also went to school where she learned to suck blood out of people (I don't know if she is like a vampire...) I heard one of them say it was flembotommy school, or something like that...She's gone to school for like 20 years, I think - maybe more! This makes her the wisest person I know!

The whole point is...school and a good education are very important. I hope my little sister Olive can understand that she also has to LEARN to become a good dog....like her BIG BROTHER HOWIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment