Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's my Birthday!


Yeah, so today is my birthday. I am 3 years old!

I heard that I am celebrating my birthday when Mommy gets home. She goes away in the mornings - I don't quite know where, but she says "to work". So when she comes home from "work", it is usually when the big fireball disappears. Grandma says its "dark outside".

Anyway, last time I celebrated my birthday, all my persons made a big deal. Everyone was happy. I was happy. They made a 'party' to celebrate my birthday and even Shadow the cat (more on him later...) was invited. It was a good party. I got to eat a lot. Then I got tired from all the food and had to go to bed. I think I had a tummy ache.

So today, when Mommy comes home, I hope we have a party (I guess Shadow can come again). It will be the first time that I celebrate my birthday with another dog. This little girl-dog named Olive came to my house a few days ago (I think Mommy brought her but she's not accepting responsibility) and she is sleeping here now; every day!

I just hope that food is as good as my last birthday but I hope no tummy ache this time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment