Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to Howie's World

Hi. My name is Howie.

Well, if you must know, my full name is Howard Patterson III; but all my persons call me Howie, or How, or sometimes they call me Perro, Baby, Perrito, Cabroncito and others that I don't remember right now. Man, it's complicated.

So, I am a small pekingese dog and, as far as I know, I was born on April 23, 2006. That makes me 3 years old tomorrow! I have heard my persons say that that is like being 21 human years old, but I don't get it! Why would anyone want to be 21 years old anyway?

I live in this cool little town called Rocklin, CEE AYY (that's what Brother says), with my Grandma, Rosario; my Mommy, Patsy; my Brother, Christy and sometimes my Grandpa, Daddy comes to visit as well as my Sister, Alyssa. Apparently they live very far and I only get to see them a few days at a time. They come around every few moons.

Look on the left of this post. YOU can become a follower. In fact, you could be THE FIRST! Good luck.

I hope you are pleasantly surprised at what I've got to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment