Friday, May 15, 2009

All about Olive!

So, as I mentioned in a prior blog, this little girl dog lives in our house now. She's kind of cute (that's what I hear Grandma Rosario say some times) but she is also a pain in my Butt!

I guess it is because she is a baby (that is what Mommy Patsy says) since she is only 4 months old. She was born just last January 14. Yesterday, I heard Grandma Rosario talking on the little black box with Grandpa Daddy and she said that if Olive had been born a month later, her name would have been VALENTINA...Ha ha ha!

Olive is a pain in my butt because she is always following me. I want to be cool but NO; she wants to do everything I do. If I go outside, she wants to go outside. If I want to lay quietly inside, she's always talking (barking) asking me to play with her.

When she takes a nap, she is very quiet. And she's kind-of-cute. I drew a picture of her:The hearts over her head means I like her. That is what Mommy Patsy says they mean.

I think Olive is a funny name. When all my persons eat, they sometimes eat something called a salad. I don't particularly like it but they seem to love it! On it, they put little black round balls called olives. But Olive, my little sister, does not look like that at all (see picture, above...)

I think Olive should be called Freckles because she has little round brown spots all around her nose. I heard Grandpa Daddy tell Grandma Rosario that one day when they talked in the little black box. So you understand, I am putting a picture of Olive next:
You see what I mean? She has freckles all around her nose (by the way, don't point out the fact that her nose is so big! She is sensitive to this). She told me the other say that she looovvveeddd my nose because it was small and out of the way. I took it as a compliment!

Oh, by the way...Olive is the one wrapped in the towel. Not the other one. The other one is my Mommy Patsy. I just wanted to clear this up so you don't get confused. Don't you think that Olive looks exactly like the drawing I made? I thought so!

Any way, I got to go to sleep now. Circle, Circle, Circle, Lay Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment