Thursday, June 18, 2009

Booster Shots for Grandma

The other day, I woke up early. I wanted Grandma Rosario to take me out so I could pee...You know how hard it is to wait until the morning to go pee? I mean, I have to hold it all night...unless I have an accident on the tile floor.

So, i looked for Grandma Rosario and I found her in the little room where it rains. I spoke (barked) at her but she could not hear me because of all the water. Then, I decided to go find Mommy Patsy. For sure, she would let me go out.

I ran into Mommy Patsy's room and there she was. I spoke to her and she agreed to take me and my little sister dog, Olive, outside. She said "you want to go outside, baby?" She continued; "come on, you and your little sister can go out" Boy, what a relief.

A few minutes later, we came back inside the house and I thought Mommy Patsy was going to take me for a walk. I was wrong! Grandma Rosario was downstairs by now and they got their purses and headed out the door - without me!

This is what Grandma Rosario looked like that day:They were gone for a long time! I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited... until finally I heard Mommy Patsy's car come to the house.

As soon as they walked in the door, I asked "Where in the heck have you been?" "Don't you know I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting...? I thought you were going to take me for a walk!"

Mommy Patsy said that she had to take Grandma Rosaario to the hospital to be checked by a doctor. Hey, I just went to the doctor too...I wonder if he is also Grandma Rosario's doctor... I also wonder if Grandma Rosario got poked with a needle like I did because she was acting just like I was after I got my booster shots. I felt sleepy and grumpy at the same time. I just wanted to lay down and not be bothered by mi little sister dog Olive or Shadow the cat.

Grandma slept most of the day so I bet she got her booster shots at the hospital too!

I hope Grandma Rosario feels better very soon because I want to take her for a walk! I love taking her out for a walk! She is a very good walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment