Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Sky is Falling!

I was just watching the news and the lady said that there were 2000 lightning strikes in the last 24 hours! I believe it.

Last night, I was sleeping so good when, all of a sudden, I heard my little sister dog, Olive, wake up and scream! What woke her up was a loud bang in the sky. This was followed by a flash, like when Mommy Patsy takes pictures with her SONY box. In fact, there were lots of loud noises coming from the sky. I made a picture to show you here:
Like in the picture, the sky was saying "BOOM,BOOM,BOOM" Then, a bright flash! Over and over. So, my little sister dog was very scared. I told her to get close to me so she would not be afraid. She got close - for a little while - but then...BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. She could not handle it any more. She got up and said "I'm going with Mommy Patsy. I'm scared!"

She started running to the stairs. Then - Whack! She forgot that Grandma Rosario had let the gate up (the one that keeps the little babies from going up the stairs). Little Olive ran right into the gate and knocked it down!

At this point, Mommy Patsy came running out of her room and Grandma Rosario too!. Mommy Patsy saw Olive and quickly picked her up. She hugged her! Little Olive was very scared. I told Mommy Patsy what happened. Mommy Patsy decided that my little sister dog should sleep in her bed. I agreed!

It all turned out O.K. 'cause I got to sleep with Brother Christy! By the way...I think she snores...hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment